Sunday, November 12, 2006

Help the Drunk get home

A friend sent me this and I love games.

It's called...Help the drunk get home.
Try this and see how far you can keep this drunk man up......Good Luck!

You just move your mouse left to right (no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your mouse which makes it more difficult.

I got as far as 62 meters, but will probably try to match the german record.

4 comments:

Big Penguin said...

I got 11 my first try..
65 my 2nd try..... I'll go for the german record too.

Big Penguin said...

OK, after a few more.... My limit seems to be 75 (average about 65 - 70)

Another Shade of Grey said...

Ahhh, I can't stop now!

Anonymous said...

1st day's try record... 77. Once he gets off, it's hard to make-up for. How in the world do folks score in the 1000s? -SCK