Monday, July 03, 2006

Trip Day 11 continued


I love bright colored flowers. I miss being able to grow the northern flowers and trees in South Florida. Blaine doesn't know a lily from a black-eyed-susan. Posted by Picasa










This tree had fruit on it. I think it's too early for crab apples. It may be a Hawthorn? I picked some and brought some with me. It's in the bag with the cat nip I picked for Gypsy. Again, more things that don't grow in SoFla.















I had to get a picture of the Savannah bathroom in the motel. I've never seen an under sink arrangement like this in a motel.This seems to be a new one.

Tomorrow we will explore Savannah and hope the fireworks are on the 4th. We've had previous vacations when they set fireworks off days before the 4th for convenience.

Penguin, we should be to your place.......let's see, today is Monday......Wednesday.