Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's here and already decorated.












BEFORE.......










AFTER!









The delivery window was 9-11 and the guy called about 9:25 and said he'd be there in 5 min. I rushed to remove the food, but he was already at the door.

They had to remove the new refrigerator's doors to get it through the kitchen, but they went right to work and hooked everything up and away they went.

The hardest part was figuring where to put everything. It's a new configuration. It's like when they remodel the a store and you can't find anything thing. I'm sure we'll be moving things around some more.

Then to 'decorate' it. I have to have the calendar, mirrors (so I can watch TV) and various magnets. I know it seems like a sacrilege to cover up a pure surface, but this personalizes it and 'makes it our own'.

Already Blaine has reached for the old door handle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! ! ! Can't wait to use it!

-r

Anonymous said...

I see you have the important stuff on it...our New's card, CJ's honor roll sticker, Gator magnets!

Big Penguin said...

tsk tsk tsk.... got the 'junk' on it already ;-)

I love to BEFORE/AFTER pics. It really makes it easy to compare.

underwear ninja said...

it sure is a swell sewing machine!